Sunday 15 February 2009

Hello!

I would firstly just like to say a quick hello to anyone following my blog posts now or in the future; I do hope to keep them to the point and informative without getting bogged down by technical Jargon.

I am a virgin blogger so please bear with me, so many people have encouraged me to start blogging instead of simply chatting about science/sceptical topics over coffee in the local Starbucks.

Hopefully my writing style will stay the chatty and informative tone that my friends seem to enjoy, even if we do disagree on various points, its all good jest between us.

Bertrand Russell argued that individual actions are based upon the beliefs of the person acting and if the beliefs are unsupported by evidence then such beliefs can lead to destructive actions. I am a believer of this also, especially with regards to the alternative medicine brigade that offers cures more likely to kill you quicker than the disease!

Anyway thats enough about me and my reasons for starting a blog, now I just have to hope I get the time to blog on a regular basis and that things worthy of blogging about come to my attention;

Best wishes,

Undercover Sceptic.

No comments:

Post a Comment